leviathan101: (Default)
[personal profile] leviathan101
Recc'ing a beautiful Bones vidlet by [livejournal.com profile] humansrsuperior  called Moments. It's about Booth in his final moments, and how he thinks about that one thing that's the most important to him.  Beautiful editing, both audio and video. Of course, with it being by HRS, it's bound to be gorgeous. 

Head over to her thread, watch and comment if you can.  It's probably her 400th video to date, but it's her first for Bones. I'm sure she'd love responses.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-04 06:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] greatbriton.livejournal.com
OOOH!

*giddy clap!*

*runs off to watch*

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-04 06:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] raspberry-splat.livejournal.com
Color my mood 'envious' too. :) It's beyond gorgeous.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-04 08:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thedothatgirl.livejournal.com
It's about Booth in his final moments

Look, I'm old and currently a few eps behind US in episodes. Reading this bleary eyed in the morning nearly killed me.

No, seriously though I will check it out. Sounds wonderful. But first I have a hedge to cut (what fun).

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-04 09:30 pm (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Awww, no worries! You're not spoiled! It's all season 3 and before. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-04 12:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] labsquint.livejournal.com
Thanks for the tip... what a beautiful video...

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-04 09:31 pm (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
I count HRS as an apprentice of mine, but she can vid circles around me. :o

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-04 11:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] labsquint.livejournal.com
She's good and I've only seen one thing she's done, but I wouldn't say that. I'd say that you're easily on par with each other...

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-04 03:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dnamadscientist.livejournal.com
It's completely breathtaking, isn't it? I hope that there are more Bones vids to come from her.

Mel ♥

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-04 09:34 pm (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
It's awe-inducing. I'm sure she'll do more. Her creativity is brewing. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-05 07:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ggjunkie33.livejournal.com
Thanks so much for the rec - love watching vids! Watched it and it's gorgeous :)

Profile

leviathan101: (Default)
leviathan101

June 2012

S M T W T F S
     12
345 6789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags