leviathan101: (Bones Booth dance anim)
[personal profile] leviathan101
As demanded by my flist, we have icons.
Spoilers: Through 4x22 (The Double Death of the Dearly Departed)

[24] Bones (still)
[26] Bones (animated)


Samples:


BONES - still
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
10 11 12
13 14 15
16 17 18
19 20 21
22 23 24
 
BONES - animations
25 26 27
28 29 30
31 32 33
34 35 36
37 38 39
40 41 42
43 44 45
46 47 48
49 50



- Comment if you like them!
- Comment and credit [livejournal.com profile] leviathan101 if you use.
- No hotlinking, no altering please. If you want changes, please ask.
- Resources
Page 1 of 4 << [1] [2] [3] [4] >>

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 07:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] humansrsuperior.livejournal.com
LMAO #18!!!!!!!! And #44!!!!!!!!!! OMG I'm DYING over here. XDDD (Seriously did just LOL and squeal over here.)

And the "sex hands" lol!!! So hilarious! Came out awesome!

Also snagging #2 and #9. ♥

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 04:56 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
You're always first! LOL! So glad you liked them, and totally happy to see you mention 18 and 44. LOL! Doesn't 18 look like they're putting on crowns? LOL

Aww, also glad you liked 2! That went through MANY changes, and I finally found one that I liked.

&hearts

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 07:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] greatbriton.livejournal.com
Rawr!!! Icons!!

Nigel-Murray!! Awww, he's growing on me.

31 is hilarious! I'm stealing it. As well as 34 and 44! I loved the King of the Funeral moment. And door collision! Oh these are all fantastic! I'm in love.

Thank you. <3 <3

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 07:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bizarre.livejournal.com
Nigel Murray makes me LOL

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-23 05:12 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-23 05:12 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 07:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kballgetlost.livejournal.com
OMG THESE ARE AWESOME!!!! Sex hands FTW!!! And King of the Funeral!! And Booth dancing...lmao. Such a great job! I will definitely be snagging a few!!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 05:22 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Aww, thanks hon! Glad you liked these! Also thanks for the encouragement yesterday. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 07:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] anli.livejournal.com
great work!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 05:26 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Thank you. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 07:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] whitelily22.livejournal.com
OMG THESE ARE AMAZING!!!
HAHAHA BOOTH DANCING ♥

SAVED SO MANY!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 05:27 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Thanks hon! I'm always glad when you like my stuff. :)

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] whitelily22.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-23 07:07 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 07:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] forensicmama.livejournal.com
OH I snagged just about one of every version of your animated icons, plus a ton of regs! I love your icons!!!!!!!! And i was looking for a high-five icon and a Booth dancing icon and oh you make me so happy, Lev! I love you!!!!!!!!!! :D

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 05:33 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Aw, awesome! I'm so glad you liked these. :) :)

&hearts &hearts &hearts &hearts

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 07:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rogue925.livejournal.com
OMG! Sex hands! I was waiting for someone to make an animated icon for that and yessss, I'm sooo grabbing one. I don't know which one yet. :D

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 05:53 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
So glad you liked these, especially sex hands! lol! Thanks for the comment.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 07:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zoesmith.livejournal.com
DB dancing... hehehe classic! Awesome Awesome icons!!! I snagged 34 and 29. Thank you :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 05:55 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Aw, I'm glad you liked these! Enjoy.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 07:45 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] spacekid77.livejournal.com
I ♥ u!
These are awesome - I so can't decide!
I know I will be stealing a "sex hands" one - lmao!
Also, 50 cause yes, most def there was... and #48 ♥.
#37 is gorgeous and #26... are you sensing a pattern? I'm pretty much snagging THEM ALL!!! =D
You're the best, hon! *hugs*

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 05:56 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
They were totally sex hands, and Booth was tempted. LOL!

Thank you for the wonderful comment, hon. So glad you liked!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 07:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] geezbones.livejournal.com
oooooooohhhhh i love them! the animated ones....ALL OF THEM! I'm saving a bunch as soon as I get home! ;) thanks!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 05:56 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Thanks and enjoy! :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 07:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] alias-jems.livejournal.com
you WIN at animated icons Lev *dies of glee* seriously these are so freaking awesome i want them all. definitely taking #44 - LOVE it!! And you already know i love #26 and #34 - hurray for sharing *hugs you* I also took #31 cos it's fun and #47 (not sure if i'll upload it but i love it all the same).

Then to the stills - #13 is so beautiful - i love the font and placement of the text and Booth's face *hugs Booth* #9 and #10 are beautiful and #18 made me giggle.

*goes to upload awesome icons*

thanks honey *hugs lev tightly*

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 05:58 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
*hugs you back* I'm glad you like so many! Thanks for encouraging me yesterday. ;)

Enjoy!

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] alias-jems.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-23 09:40 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 07:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] biancaa01.livejournal.com
oooh those rock!! love them!!
they are seriously so awesome! =]
snagging 33 38 39 and 49! =]

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 05:59 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Glad you liked these! Thanks.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 07:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fateandbeauty.livejournal.com
Ah, pretty pretty pretty stuff! Love your animations! ^^

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 05:59 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Thank you. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 07:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] loka-bones.livejournal.com
I love all animated icons!! Booth dancing!! oMg

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 06:00 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Booth dancing is pretty hilarious! Glad you liked these!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 07:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] anadxof.livejournal.com
You're my favorite person in the world right now. Sex hands, Booth dancing, King of the Funeral! I'm taking them all!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 06:00 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Yay, glad to be a favorite! Thanks for the awesome comment. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 08:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nimielle.livejournal.com
Gorgeous icons!!! I can't wait to get to watch the latest episode, it looks like sooo much fun!! <3

Thank you soo much for sharing! Took several of the animated ones and will of course credit when using them!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 06:01 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Hope I didn't spoil you! I'm glad you liked the animations. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 08:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] purslanehominy.livejournal.com
took 30 and 44...
these are awesome!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 06:02 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Thank you! Enjoy.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 08:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blueashke.livejournal.com
Seriously awseome! (btw, it's Jose Cuervo)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 08:46 pm (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Whoops, thanks for the correction. :)

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] blueashke.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-22 08:47 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 08:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] teener.livejournal.com
i love these! they're all gorgeous! 31 and 44 are hilarious!
saving 45 and will credit. thank you! ♥

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 06:03 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Thank you! Enjoy. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 08:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] robas.livejournal.com
Awesome icons, Lev!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 06:03 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Thanks hon!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 08:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aliasobsession.livejournal.com
LOVE THEM! I am taking 33, will credit!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 06:04 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
That look on Booth's face when she moves her hands like that... CLASSIC. Glad you liked the animations!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 08:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cyad.livejournal.com
SQUEEE!! *dies of hapiness*

Those are just too amazing. Snatched-cerdited a few gifs. thx so much for sharing. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 06:05 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Glad you liked them!! Enjoy.

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] cyad.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-23 11:14 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 08:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] willow-lives.livejournal.com
I love these! I snagged several of the animated ones and will (as I always do) credit you!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 06:06 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Awesome, glad you liked. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 09:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] how-udoin.livejournal.com
your icons are amazing!
love number 31

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 06:06 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
Thank you and enjoy!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-22 09:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] daquien.livejournal.com
Gorgeous icons, snagging #44, thanks !!! ♥

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-23 06:07 am (UTC)
ext_18168: (Default)
From: [identity profile] leviathan101.livejournal.com
So glad you liked 44! Hodgins is awesome. Enjoy.
Page 1 of 4 << [1] [2] [3] [4] >>

Profile

leviathan101: (Default)
leviathan101

June 2012

S M T W T F S
     12
345 6789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags